Friday 25 March 2011

joni mitchell - song to a seagul, her first and best album!

here, ladies and gents is one of my favourite lps of all time.

I have 3, maybe even 4 coppies of this record, and this one crackles, and really adds something to the listening experience, well I think so anyway. Beautiful, quiet, peaceful music at it's best, just listen to it and you'll see what I mean


info:
Joni Mitchell - Song To A Seagull
Label:
Reprise Records
Catalog#:
RSLP 6293
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Gatefold
Country:
Canada
Released:
1968
Genre:
Rock
Style:
Folk Rock
Tracklist

I Came To The City
A1

I Had A King
2:26

A2

Michael From Mountains
3:38

A3

Night In The City
3:35

A4

Marcie
4:35

A5

Nathan La Franeer
3:13


Out Of The City And Down To The Seaside
B1

Sisotowbell Lane
4:00

B2

The Dawntreader
4:50

B3

The Pirate Of Penance
2:40

B4

Song To A Seagull
3:50

B5

Cactus Tree
4:35

Credits
Artwork By - Joni Mitchell
Bass - Stephen Stills
Engineer - Art Cryst
Guitar - Joni Mitchell
Piano - Joni Mitchell
Producer - David Crosby
Written By - Joni Mitchell
Notes
Album is dedicated to Mr. Kratzman, who taught me to love words.


beautiful stuff, seriously it is
here it is:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cwd4cm

enjoy!
if you like it, comment, and comment if you don't! post a comment here or email djoutrage@freeukisp.co.uk

love,
Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment